Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create a folder for email-contacts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a folder for email-contacts?

Yes, that´s the question.
    I want to know how I can create a folder where I can store some emails-contacts. I have search in the hole programm and don´t find something how to do it.

Now in german:
    Da mein Englisch, wie man sehen kann, nicht das beste ist, wäre ich sehr dankbar wenn die antwort auf deutsch wäre.
    Falls keiner verstanden hat was ich will: Ich möchte einen Ordner erstellen in dem ich bestimmte email-Kontakte speichern will. Nur habe ich leider im ganzen Programm keine Möglichkeit gefunden dies zu tun.

New folders are created by right clicking (sneaky ain't it? Nobody right-clicks in the browser) on the folder you want to create a new folder in.

Now in german:
    Einen neuen Ordner kannst Du anlegen indem Du auf einem Ordner rechts-klickst und im erscheinenden Kontextmenü "Neuer Ordner" auswählst. Wenn Du das beispielsweise in deinem privaten Kontaktordner machst, kannst Du darin einen neuen Unterordner anlegen und so deine Kontakte organisieren

HTH

Comment

Okay, thank you.
      I will test it.
      Now I have a second question:
      Is there a chance to log in but not to type the user-name and the key?
      So I open the program and don´t have to type these.

Comment

So anybody should be able to access the whole groupware from everywhere without any kind of authentification?

Please describe the scenario needing this kind of login?

Daniel

Comment

Ich wills mal so sagen, bei Outlook is das ja auch möglich.
          Daher die Frage! Is halt bissl nervig andauernd, wenn man das Programm beendet hat, sich wieder neu einzuloggen!

Comment

You don't "open the program". You open a browser. Modern browsers can save passwords, unless you explicitly disable it.
            Also, if you simply close the browser without logging out, you will automatically login as long as the session has not expired on the server.

Comment

Working...
            X