Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you run OX on 64bit or 32bit?

Hi,

I am currently wondering what hardware and operating system you are using. Are you still oon 32bit? Have you moved to 64bit or are you somewhere in the middle?

René
    32bit hardware
    45.00%
    64bit hardware and operating system
    30.00%
    64bit hardware (but the OS is still 32bit)
    15.00%
    What was the question?
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2007, 12:28 PM.

Originally posted by Rene Stach View Post
    Hi,

I am currently wondering what hardware and operating system you are using. Are you still oon 32bit? Have you moved to 64bit or are you somewhere in the middle?

René
    hmm the db server is on box a....
    apache is on box b...
    tomcat on box c....

postfix d...
    cyrus d...

which of those do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by martin.marcher View Post
      hmm the db server is on box a....
      apache is on box b...
      tomcat on box c....

postfix d...
      cyrus d...

which of those do you mean?
      It seems you are not running the groupware :-)

Comment

i am but to be honest the installation is quite a mess at the moment, we are in the middle of network restructuring and moving to a new office (not exactly what i call fun).

but since I'm trying to switch to hyperion i'll probably let the old install just die (which will bite me for sure).

and I guess i have missread to which forum i'm posting as i am refering to our old install with all of the above.

having the database and mail server on different hosts is an absolute must here so I can't switch to a production hyperion since that's not possible atm (http://typo3.open-xchange.com/forum/...06&postcount=9)

and also since the old install ran fine for quite a while i'll cross fingers and hope it survives everything

Comment

From my point of view 64bit operation system does not make any sense in more than 95 % of all use cases.

Daniel

Comment

Working...
          X