current jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar seams to be broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar seams to be broken

When trying to compile ox the first time I got around 100 Compile-Errors and was not able to successfully build the ox.

The very first error was, that the jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar could not be read.
    I'm sorry that I accidentely overwrote my 1. ant_compile_log to give you the exact error-message.

I downloaded the file several times in different ways, but the error always appeared again. Then I tried a different one and also changed the build.xml.

While using an earlier version: jcs-1.2.7.9.jar (unfortunately no more current version was available), i was lucky to compile the ox-server without any errors within 24 secounds.

Comparing my two downloaded jcs-file I had to assert, that the more current but broken jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar is only 5.2 KB instead of the 402.1 KB of the older jcs-1.2.7.9.jar.

Does it make sense to go ahead? Could anybody please sent me a working jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar to klaus_dot_kox_at_help-it_org ?

Is their a way to inform the maintainers of this software about this issue ?

me again, with the original EM

While compiling open-xchange-admin the same error appears again:

Here the EM (Error Message)

[javac] error: error reading /opt/open-xchange/lib/jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar; error in opening zip file

But changing the buid.xml in an apropiate way helped here to solve the problem too.

A hint in the wiki, that the build.xml of the open-xchange-admin-directory should also be checked for differences in filenames used in /opt/open-xchange/lib would be helpful.

help-it_org

Comment

By all means, add it

Comment

Problem solved

In between someone from the site-maintainers seams to have fixed the issue.
        The current jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar has now a different and more reasonable size an could be read by the build-process.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X