Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions about functionality :)

Hello,

Is there any possibility to create distribution lists within the global addressbook?
    I tried to create one as user and then as admin, but got an error that there is not enough permission to do that. You could create an own global addressbook within public foldes, copy all users and create there your distribution lists. This is surely not attractive.

Is it possible to add modules to the module bar and maybe start external applications within the GUI(overview window)?
    For example, i would like to have an additional button in the top left corner. If i click on it, a text editor from the local machine will be started within the OX application.

Why can't the calendar view be printed?
    Sorry, if asked twice(other post in another thread) but this would be a nice feature. It was possible in OX 5, but the printout was unattractive.

Greetings

Originally posted by wahnsinnn View Post
    Is there any possibility to create distribution lists within the global addressbook?
    No, only in public folders.

Is it possible to add modules to the module bar and maybe start external applications within the GUI(overview window)?
    You may want to take a look here:

Why can't the calendar view be printed?
    It's on the top of our todo list.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Preuss View Post
      No, only in public folders.
      Well, i don't need to copy all the contacts from global addressbook into public folder and then create the distribution lists. It was a mistake by me. It's just enough to create there the distribution lists because i can take the contacts from the global addressbook there.

So, i will have to start developing.

Originally posted by Stefan Preuss View Post
      It's on the top of our todo list.
      Ok, thats nice.

Comment

Working...
      X