Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when ox ldap sync create users with option --access-edit-password

Hi,
    The configuration of OX LAPD Sync to syncronize OX with ADS it's OK.
    But when I launch "/opt/oxldapsync/sbin/oxldapsync.pl" there is this error :
    "user could not be created:
    Error: Unrecognized options on the command line: Unknown option '--access-edit-password'".

you can help me please.

Thank you Christian

PS : Sorry for by bad English

What version of Open-Xchange do you use?
    Sounds like the version is too old.

Comment

I install Open Xchange with the script "hyperion-debian_etch.sh" and I don't know to see the version is installed.
      You can help me to find the version installed please

Thank you

Christian

Comment

Hi Christian,

that shall be Version 6.4 - you'll see the build date at the login screen and maybe some more information at the user interface at the "?" button -> "about"

Greetings

Comment

The old bf_6_4 version is not supported by oxldapsync.

Comment

Thank you for helping, I look the "about" and the version of OX is :
            GUI Version: 6.4.2-0
            Server Version: 6.4.1-0

I have not a good version, how upgrade the version without loose my configuration.

Greetings

Christian

Comment

It is possible to comment out that option in the mapping file by putting a # on the beginning of that line. The script should than run without using access-edit-password. But it is not supported.

Greetings

Comment

Yes, I already comment the file "mapping.ads.conf" but I do not know to what is of use the variable access-edit-password.

After comment the variable access-edit-password, i have a same problem with the variables access-edit-group and access-edit-resource.

Has what serves its three variables access-edit-password,access-edit-group and access-edit-resource.

Thank You.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by christian_thomas View Post
                  Has what serves its three variables access-edit-password,access-edit-group and access-edit-resource.
                  Users can change their password, manage groups and resources in recent Open-Xchange Server 6 versions, when they have those rights.

Comment

When I synchronise my AD with "OX LDAP Sync", the mail adress of my groups do not appear.
                    Is it the fault of the option "access-edit-group" does not work or a problem of configuration ?

Thank you for your help.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by christian_thomas View Post
                      When I synchronise my AD with "OX LDAP Sync", the mail adress of my groups do not appear.
                      Is it the fault of the option "access-edit-group" does not work or a problem of configuration ?
                      OX does not support mail to groups.

Comment

Working...
                      X