Missing Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Buttons

Hi, now I'm trying my fresh installation, and when i go to new messeg windows, the buttons for (BOLD, UNDERLINE and ITALIC) are missing. How can I recover it. Everything else work fine! By the way it's a great software, even better than MS Exc... about the portuguese translation i'm about to end it, just certifing some words.

Hi,

those formating buttons are from the TinyMCE Editor used at those input areas. Do you have some HTTP-404 Error at your webservers log file? Tried the tool firebug to see whats wrong?

Greetings

Comment

Hello

Well, i found the caption files and trasnlated it.,but how i get it to work?

thanks

Comment

Do not modify the translation files on your own, this likely results in a non working version. Try this instead:

TinyMCE have it's own language packs and by default we only provide de, en and fr. Please go to http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/download_i18n.php and download the needed language pack. Unpack the zip archive to $OX_GUI/3rdparty/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/. Clear your browser cache and try again. This should solve your problem.

Comment

Working...
        X