error message: 501 - not implemented (english version)
first I'm a ox-newcomer and my english is not so good.
I installed ox like under
I created an admin and another user and the login goes. But immediately after the login I get several times the above mentioned error message.
I also can't create contacts, other entries or can't save anything. I allways get this message.
- tested with ox version 6.6 and 6.7
- I installed ox (the rpms and according manual) several times.
- There are no entries in the log files
- Google gives no useful information
- The access happens over a own domain, only for the ox application
- The access to the ox server happens per https over a loadbalancer (lb) which is using pound.
This one sends the requests to the internal ox server per http.
- At local, without the lb infront, the error didn't occur.
Now my question:
What could be the reason(s) for this error message?
solved: error message: 501 - Not Implemented
In pound.cnf in the section HTTP Listener have to set an additional entry to allow PUT-requests.
This works only for http not for https.
Tags for this Thread