X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funambol, ox-listener problem

Hi there,

I've got a problem setting up ox-listener with Funambol
    Funambol itself is doing (and syncing) fine with ox-connector, but I just don't get the listener to work:

ox-listener.log:
    Code:
    [2008-11-24 12:29:09,749] [funambol.pushlistener.pim] [ERROR] [PushListener-task-executor-pool-thread-1] [0] [] [siemsen] [] Exception perfoming ox listener task
    com.funambol.oxlistener.exception.OXListenerException: Error parsing the output of the login request.null
            at com.funambol.oxlistener.engine.OXListenerManager.engine(OXListenerManager.java:179)
            at com.funambol.oxlistener.service.OXListenerScheduledTask.execute(OXListenerScheduledTask.java:404)
            at com.funambol.pushlistener.service.taskexecutor.ScheduledTaskWrapper.run(ScheduledTaskWrapper.java:233)
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:280)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:135)
            at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:65)
            at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:142)
            at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:166)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    Caused by: com.funambol.ox.exception.OXAccessException: Error parsing the output of the login request.null
            at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.login(OXEntityDAO.java:269)
            at com.funambol.oxlistener.engine.OXListenerManager.engine(OXListenerManager.java:134)
            ... 11 more
    Caused by: com.funambol.ox.exception.OXInternalErrorException
            at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.verifyResponse(OXEntityDAO.java:1760)
            at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.login(OXEntityDAO.java:256)
            ... 12 more
    [2008-11-24 12:30:09,798] [funambol.pushlistener.pim] [ERROR] [PushListener-task-executor-pool-thread-1] [0] [] [siemsen] [] Exception perfoming ox listener task
    com.funambol.oxlistener.exception.OXListenerException: Error parsing the output of the login request.null
            at com.funambol.oxlistener.engine.OXListenerManager.engine(OXListenerManager.java:179)
            at com.funambol.oxlistener.service.OXListenerScheduledTask.execute(OXListenerScheduledTask.java:404)
            at com.funambol.pushlistener.service.taskexecutor.ScheduledTaskWrapper.run(ScheduledTaskWrapper.java:233)
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:280)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:135)
            at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:65)
            at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:142)
            at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:166)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    Caused by: com.funambol.ox.exception.OXAccessException: Error parsing the output of the login request.null
            at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.login(OXEntityDAO.java:269)
            at com.funambol.oxlistener.engine.OXListenerManager.engine(OXListenerManager.java:134)
            ... 11 more
    Caused by: com.funambol.ox.exception.OXInternalErrorException
            at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.verifyResponse(OXEntityDAO.java:1760)
            at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.login(OXEntityDAO.java:256)
            ... 12 more
    open-xchange.log.0:
    Code:
    24.11.2008 12:47:11 com.openexchange.sessiond.impl.SessionHandler addSession
    INFO: Session created. ID: 582e2d72db6d40dda4afe1e217a47fb5, Context: 1, User: 3
    24.11.2008 12:48:11 com.openexchange.sessiond.impl.SessionHandler addSession
    INFO: Session created. ID: ff192656dc984fb88d759f622048d9f7, Context: 1, User: 3
    So obviously the ox-listener authenticates to open-xchange as user, which is creating a new session. Then the ox-listener gets something wrong and tries again and again until OX locks up because it could not handle any more sessions.

There might be something wrong in my setup but i just don't know where to look.

OX Version: 6.6.0-6610
    Funambol: 7.0.6, ox-connector 7.0.5

Thanks
    Sven

Hi Sven,

I get into exactly the same problem as you. Have you determined in the mean time how to solve this issue?

Regards,

Michaël

Comment

Hi Michaël,

Have you determined in the mean time how to solve this issue?
      Unfortunately, I have not (yet). But I also couldn't spend much time into resolving that issue. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
      Sven

Comment

Thanks, I'll let you know if I find anything on my side.

Michaël

Comment

Working...
        X