Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Tasks

Hi There

It sounds a little bit stupid, but how can I remove completed tasks? If I set the status of a task to "completed" the title gets crossed out but is still visible. Is there a function to remove automatically completed tasks? It's not very comfortable to delete all tasks manually.

This leads to another question: is it somehow possible to add more columns to the tasks view? I always use the project names as tag and would like to sort the tasks by tag.

So long
    Mike

Hi Mike,

unfortunately both functions are not yet implemented, but we'll take a look at those features for future releases - but without ETA or commitment. The possibility to customize livegrid headers is on that todo list for a long time now, but it requires deep conceptual changes so it has not been implemented, hopefully it will be

btw. i think deleting objects that are set to "completed" is far too dangerous, in my opinion they should be moved to another folder or (prefered) can be made invisble by a special button like "[x] Show completed Tasks"

Thanks for those ideas!

Comment

your idea sounds good. i agree that it would be too dangerous to delete the tasks - so let them just hide.

i hope that these functions will be implemented in the near future.

Comment

Working...
      X