a little suggestion for calendar modul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little suggestion for calendar modul

If i plan an appointment in my group-calendar-folder and invite some other users of my group, the entries for this users are landing in their private calendar-folders so that they are doesn't shown in the group-calendar-folder. Only if the users edit and move the item via "folder"-button, the appointment would be published in the group-calendar.

And so I've got a suggestion:
    If it is a non private calendar where is making a new entry, a (per default unselected) checkbox is shown "Publish in private folder for invited persons". So per default is making the new entry in the actual group-folder otherwise a entry is making in the private calendar folder.

An other way could be that the new entry is shown in the privat folder of the invited person until he confirm the new appointment. After the confirmation the new calendar-entry is moved to the Group-calendar.

In my opinion the first way would be better because so I can make a invitation for groupwork (per default) but it's able to make a private date too ;-))

How do you think about this?
    Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2008, 11:30 PM.

Sorry - failure in problem-definition

Originally posted by pschulze59 View Post
    If i plan an appointment in my group-calendar-folder and invite some other users of MY group, the entries for this users are landing in their private calendar-folders so that they are doesn't shown in the group-calendar-folder.
    The correct description is:
    If i plan an appointment in my group-calendar-folder and invite some other users of OTHER groups, the entries for this users are landing in their private calendar-folders so that they are doesn't shown in the group-calendar-folder.

Comment

Working...
    X