X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License: Can Open-Xchange could be inserted in other project

Dear

I'm developping an Open Source project called Artica
    Artica: Web Proxy server, Strong DNS Filter, SMTP gateway... in few minutes Learn More Old Artica v3.x Artica v3x is still supported. Download latest updates Download... Technical support You have Some questions, you have found a bug, something missing ? ....

Does the licence allow me to insert open-Xchange in my project ?
    If yes the goal is to install automatically the Open-Xchange community edition on the system...

best regards

Originally posted by DavidT View Post
    Dear

I'm developping an Open Source project called Artica
    Artica: Web Proxy server, Strong DNS Filter, SMTP gateway... in few minutes Learn More Old Artica v3.x Artica v3x is still supported. Download latest updates Download... Technical support You have Some questions, you have found a bug, something missing ? ....

Does the licence allow me to insert open-Xchange in my project ?
    If yes the goal is to install automatically the Open-Xchange community edition on the system...

best regards
    Open-Xchange Server 6 is licensed under GPLv2 with the exception of the AJAX Web gui, which is licensed under the CC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/).

If you plan to use that gui for commercial purposes, you need contact us.

Comment

There is no plan to sell our product.
      But we have plan to only sell a computer box (just the computer) with our product inside...

Comment

I'm not a lawyer therefore I strongly recommend to contact us regarding this question, you're welcome to get in contact with me: daniel.halbe[AT]open-xchange.com

As far as I understand the project it is financed by the selling of Kaspersky solutions, right?

So why not doing the same with Open-Xchange?

Best regards,
        Daniel

Comment

i will contact your collegue
          but the main project is free.
          it include external options that i'm not selling, it's a administrator choice to use Kaspersky Or not

by default Clamav and Spamassassin are installed.

Comment

Hi David,

thank's for your email - will send you detailled feedback later

Daniel

Comment

Working...
            X