translate to danish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tested the da_DK.js

Hi I had the opportunity to test it yesterday, and somehow I couldnt make it work.

I have tested it before when it wasnt all done, and there it worked.

anyone who could help look for errors in the file?

could it be the danish "æ"ø"å" which has to be changed to international standards?

@carsten hoeger:

I dont know how to make it to a "po" file.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjohansen View Post
      I dont know how to make it to a "po" file.
      Normally, it is already a PO file before you make a js file out of it. See also GUI Translation in the Wiki.

Comment

Translated directly in the js file.

Too complicated procedure to make a po file.

Comment

A .js file cannot be checked and updated as easily as a .po file. We could send you the current .pot file but it will be a hassle to insert the translations from the .js file to the .pot file. Unless there's a method to convert a .js file to a .po file..

Comment

translate to danish

Would it be possible to have this translate both ways? say from fren to english and from english to french?
            You see, some sections of my forum would need translating one way, but others the other way.

Comment

try send me the pot file

Antje Faber:

could you try sending me the current pot file.

tvj AT vgraphics.dk

Comment

Originally posted by Celestemmcknight View Post
                Would it be possible to have this translate both ways? say from fren to english and from english to french?
                You see, some sections of my forum would need translating one way, but others the other way.
                I'm not quite sure if I understand you right. But the source language will always be English. If you want to translate let's say from English to French and from French to another language you can take the translated .po file and overwrite the French translations with another language. You can also make the French translation the source, but that normally does not make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjohansen View Post
                  Antje Faber:

could you try sending me the current pot file.

tvj AT vgraphics.dk
                  Done. I sent it to you. Please let us know how you are getting on and whether there are any problems.

Comment

Antje Faber:

I have sent you (by email) a new pot file.

Its a conversion of the da_dk.js so the syntax fits the pot file.

but with out the comments. dont know if its usable.

There will be a problem with the 0= and 1= strings but maybe thats correctable
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-15-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X