Problem Compiling OX - Ubuntu 7.04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Compiling OX - Ubuntu 7.04

hi, i think that i followed all the instructions correctly, i have checked for the correct names on the files etc.

but when i compile ox i am getting a lot of errors, i am attaching the log.

can anybody tell me whats happening im using ubuntu 7.04 and the last cvs version of OX

Thanks
    Attached Files

The additional library's are not found (logging, mail ...). Have you downloaded all in section "III.2. Apache Ant and 3rd party dependencies" from install wiki? Please follow all steps exactly ...

Comment

yeah i have all the libraries in another directory and im putting that directory as a parameter with -Dlib.dir :

gvillaran@host:/opt/tmp/open-xchange$ sudo ant -Dlib.dir=/opt/ox/lib install

directory of open xchange temp files is /opt/tmp/open-xchange
      directory of additional libraries is /opt/ox/lib

all the files are chmod 777 and have root ownership.

Comment

try changing line 10 in the build.xml file to point your OX directory

Code:
        <property name="prefix" location="/opt/ox"/>

Comment

Seems to be that errors has changed, i am attaching the file.

also im gettin this error when tryin to start apache2 :

* Starting web server (apache2)...
          Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/ox.conf:
          Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

dont know what to do now.
          Attached Files

Comment

apache:
            Has mod_jk been installed?

ox compile:
            are you sure all .jar files are available as mentioned in the wiki? It seems that some servlet related stuff is not present.
            Last edited by Martin Heiland; 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

just in case that i missed anything im attaching a directory list of the third party libraries...

i downloaded mod_jk, how can i check if is installed on my system?

excuse my bad english, is not my primary language

Thanks for the help
              Attached Files

Comment

if you run debian/ubuntu

Code:
                dpkg -l |grep jk
                or, have a look here
                Code:
                /etc/apache2/mods_available/

greets,
                Eisenkopf

Comment

gvillaran@host:$ dpkg -l |grep jk
                  ii libapache-mod-jk 1.2.18-3ubuntu1 Apache 1.3 connector for the Tomcat Java ser

is that ok?

Comment

jup,

Code:
                    libapache-mod-jk
                    is installed.

you could check, if jk is loaded by apache.

Code:
                    cd /etc/apache2/mods_enabled/
                    if jk is not listed there, then

Code:
                    a2enmod jk
                    Code:
                    /etc/init.d/apache2 reload
                    and have again a look in:
                    Code:
                    cd /etc/apache2/mods_enabled

greets,
                    Eisenkopf

Comment

i did it (a2enmod) but it says that module dont exist ???

is not listed in mods_enabled and is not listed in mods_available, but i found the mod_jk.so in "/usr/lib/apache/1.3/" directory

Comment

ok apache2 is running now.....thank you

still have the problem compiling the program, if anybody can help me will be great, boss is pushing me to phpgroupware but i think that ox is better, hope that anybody can help me with this

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by gvillaran View Post
                          yeah i have all the libraries in another directory and im putting that directory as a parameter with -Dlib.dir :

gvillaran@host:/opt/tmp/open-xchange$ sudo ant -Dlib.dir=/opt/ox/lib install

directory of open xchange temp files is /opt/tmp/open-xchange
                          directory of additional libraries is /opt/ox/lib

all the files are chmod 777 and have root ownership.
                          Try to change to the root user to be on the safe side.

Another hint could be the vm. It is based on debian/etch.

greetz
                          neo

Comment

ok i tried to build ox and it give me this errors (attached doc)
                            is something related with AJAX? what did i miss?

btw i did it with root user this time as neo suggested.

Thank you very much for all your help guys

Very appreciated
                            Attached Files

Comment

hi, i managed to compile and install the program, but im having problems to create a user, it give me an authentication error, where should i look to correct this?

extract of the log :
                              07/06/2007 02:29:58 PM com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser create
                              GRAVE: unable to create directory: /home/gvillaran
                              07/06/2007 02:30:01 PM com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUserIMAPImpl initImap
                              GRAVE: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: authentication failure
                              07/06/2007 02:30:01 PM com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser create
                              GRAVE: Error while calling create for plugin: open_xchange_admin_plugin_imap
                              com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPEx ception: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: authentication failure
                              at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUserIMAPImpl.cre ate(OXUserIMAPImpl.java:467)
                              at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser.create(OXUs er.java:215)
                              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
                              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                              at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
                              at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastSe rverRef.java:305)
                              at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:1 59)
                              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                              at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport. java:155)
                              at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages( TCPTransport.java:535)
                              at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandl er.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
                              at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandl er.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
                              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
                              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
                              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
                              07/06/2007 02:30:01 PM com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser create
                              GRAVE: Now doing rollback for everything until now...

Comment

Working...
                              X