spanish lenguage openxchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spanish lenguage openxchange

Is possible change lenguage in openxchange to spanish or only is for English, French and Deutch?

If its possible, please how?

Thanks in advanced

Originally posted by tda View Post
    Is possible change lenguage in openxchange to spanish or only is for English, French and Deutch?

If its possible, please how?
    There is no Spanish language file at the moment. In case you are interested to translate the current version to Spanish, please let me know. It is technically quite easy as Hyperion now uses simple language files that contain all strings.

René

Comment

i can help you with the translation if u want, if u provide me an ISO image, because the installation procedure is really a hell.

i was working 3 days for installing this, didnt work, i reached the login screen but nothing more, i gived up and im using phpgroupware now.

let me know if u need spanish translation help anyways.

Bye

Comment

Did you already tried this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Rene Stach View Post
          There is no Spanish language file at the moment. In case you are interested to translate the current version to Spanish, please let me know. It is technically quite easy as Hyperion now uses simple language files that contain all strings.

René
          Hi, i'm Sergio from Palermo (ITALY).. i'm trying to change language in openxchange to italian but, even if i guess i'v found and modified the language files i can't see any change in my ox gui.
          Can you tell me exactly where and which are these language files and what i have exactly got to do to make "italian" my OX?

Thank's alot

Comment

You have to recompile the sources to make your changes to the .PO files possible. These files are located at:
            $gui_source_dir/i18n/en_US/po/ox.en_US.po for example.

More information about the whole translation process:
            Last edited by Martin Heiland; 06-20-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X