Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail templates possible ?

Hello,

i am looking for a way to create mail templates in OX SP5.

We are currently using Notes to send standardised emails to our service providers when a system goes down and only need to fill in names and locations to the template and send it off.

So far i haven't found a way to do this in OX and this seems like a breaking point for us.

Best regards,
    Philipp

Hi Phillip,

you could use E-Mail Drafts for this purpose but OX does not have "real" E-Mail templates.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Hi Phillip,

you could use E-Mail Drafts for this purpose but OX does not have "real" E-Mail templates.
      Hello,

since the drafts get deleted when i use them they wont be a option we can work with.

I also tried sharing my drafts folder to other users but it seems OX doesnt save the settings when i give access permissions?

Comment

Hi,

E-Mail folder sharing is done via IMAP ACL which are managed by the IMAP Server. About E-Mail Templates: if you're evaluating a commercial product you're also invited to use the presales help: http://www.open-xchange.com/en/contactus
        Maybe they have a solution or timeframe when/if this feature will be available.

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
          Hi,

E-Mail folder sharing is done via IMAP ACL which are managed by the IMAP Server. About E-Mail Templates: if you're evaluating a commercial product you're also invited to use the presales help: http://www.open-xchange.com/en/contactus
          Maybe they have a solution or timeframe when/if this feature will be available.

Greetings
          Ah, ok i found the problem.
          The Courier mail server won't support sharing folders to other users.

I'll contact presales in regard to the templates.
          Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X