• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save iCal and vCard from receipt E-Mails not working

Hello,

GUI Version: 6.8.1-6811
    Server Version: 6.8.1-6811

import of a vcard (from an OX6 internal email) is not working. An error message:

Error: 405 HTTP method PUT is not supported by this URL

is shown in the message area - and nothing happens (after using the RMB and import).

Any idea?

Horst

Hi,

please clear your browsers cache and try again.

Greetings

Comment

hi Martin,
      i already did a clear - but error happens again?
      regards
      Horst

Comment

Hi Martin,
        even after installing all pakages - this new function does not work (error like described)

best regards
        Horst

Comment

Hi,

could you please check if there is any error message at the open-xchange logfiles when performing such an import? Please also check if /opt/open-xchange/sbin/listbundles shows all bundles at 'ACTIVE' state.

Greetings

Comment

Hallo Martin,
            i found no errors in the /var/log/open-xchange/* logfiles and it seems that all bundles are active

regards
            Horst
            Attached Files

Comment

Same version, OX 6.8.1-6811, and same problem with ical import in the email view...
              I've checked active bundles and all are active, no error in log files.
              I've also tried to remotely debug the server, but I've not enought knowledge of OX design and OSGI architecture in order to understand where is the problem!

It seems to me that no AjaxServlet (or something other class with equivalent dispatching function) is registered with the /ajax/conversion?action=convert PUT method, so a 405 http status code is returned by the HttpServlet class.

I've installed OX server with default bundles, following the reference installation guide for my os distribution (ubuntu) and with no particular tweak. Should I enable some particular setting or install some other bundle?

Comment

Hi,

have you tried to import this appointment via the default import (Configuration->Import)? Same error?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, I tried with Configuration->Import and OX correctly imports the file (the same ical file that I received from the webmail), so I think the problem is not related to a malformed file...

Comment

Hi,

the issue is that two packages/bundles are not installed when following the Guide at the Wiki:

Code:
                    apt-get install open-xchange-conversion-engine open-xchange-conversion-servlet
                    Solved it for me on Debian Lenny.

Greetings
                    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 04-08-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much Martin, this solves my problem too!

Comment

Working...
                      X