No announcement yet.

How to install OXSE 6.10 from snapshot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install OXSE 6.10 from snapshot?

Hi all,
    I'm currently running OXSE SP5U1 on Ubuntu 8.10 and I would like to try the latest OX.IO build from snapshot (6.10).

I read this thread:

and I've tried to build a new instance (with Ubuntu 8.10) using the snapshot repo and following the same installation guide as of SP5U1.

The problem is that after package download I don't find any initconfigdb nor oxinstaller scripts, so I think that some other packages should be downloaded (or the installation procedure should be updated).

Is there an updated guide?

Install guides will be updated as soon as 6.10 is ready for production.

Basically you need to install more packages. This list should work:

Code:
    apt-get install open-xchange open-xchange-authentication-database open-xchange-admin-client open-xchange-admin-lib open-xchange-admin-plugin-hosting open-xchange-admin-plugin-hosting-client open-xchange-admin-plugin-hosting-lib open-xchange-configjump-generic open-xchange-configjump-generic-gui open-xchange-contactcollector open-xchange-contacts-ldap open-xchange-conversion open-xchange-conversion-engine open-xchange-conversion-servlet open-xchange-crypto open-xchange-data-conversion-ical4j open-xchange-dataretention open-xchange-dataretention-csv open-xchange-genconf open-xchange-genconf-mysql open-xchange-gui open-xchange-imap open-xchange-mailfilter open-xchange-management open-xchange-monitoring open-xchange-passwordchange-database open-xchange-passwordchange-servlet open-xchange-pop3 open-xchange-publish open-xchange-publish-basic open-xchange-publish-infostore-online open-xchange-publish-json open-xchange-publish-microformats open-xchange-push-udp open-xchange-resource-managerequest open-xchange-server open-xchange-settings-extensions open-xchange-smtp open-xchange-spamhandler-default open-xchange-sql open-xchange-subscribe open-xchange-xerces-sun open-xchange-subscribe-json open-xchange-subscribe-microformats open-xchange-subscribe-crawler open-xchange-subscribe-xing open-xchange-subscribe-linkedin open-xchange-templating open-xchange-timer open-xchange-unifiedinbox

Comment

Thanks for reply
      Your package list does not completely match the Ubuntu 8.10 snapshot repo (open-xchange-xerces-sun and open-xchange-subscribe-crawler are missing for example), so I'm trying to build OX against the Ubuntu 8.04 snapshot repo.

When OX 6.10 is planned for release?

Comment

When it's done. I think a Beta next week, release 2 weeks later but thats not concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by janny_buh View Post
          Thanks for reply
          Your package list does not completely match the Ubuntu 8.10 snapshot repo (open-xchange-xerces-sun and open-xchange-subscribe-crawler are missing for example), so I'm trying to build OX against the Ubuntu 8.04 snapshot repo.
          Unfortunately the Ubuntu Builds do currently fail in the openSUSE Buildservice.
          So just leave out the packages, that do not exist.

Comment

Ubuntu builds now complete again

The Ubuntu builds now also contain every package.

Comment

I've just tried updated packages for Ubuntu 8.10, but I cannot completely start OX.
              After login submission I get a 503 Service Temporary Unavailable.

Apache says:
              [Tue Jun 30 18:27:42 2009] [error] (111)Connection refused: proxy: AJP: attempt to connect to 127.0.0.1:8009 (127.0.0.1) failed
              [Tue Jun 30 18:27:42 2009] [error] ap_proxy_connect_backend disabling worker for (127.0.0.1)
              [Tue Jun 30 18:27:42 2009] [error] proxy: AJP: failed to make connection to backend: 127.0.0.1

Seems like some other dependency is missing (I noticed for example that the listbundles script in missing), no process is bound to 8009 port, logs does not report any error...
              I think I'll wait for the first public release if no other suggestion.
              Thanks for your support

Comment

Working...
              X