Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Contacts list is permanently empty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Contacts list is permanently empty?

I've succesfully installed and configured OX6 with a lot of users in it. All seems and works good but when i press the Contacts button in upper horizontal menu i see empty list. Search by contact list also gives me nothing.
    All Good Peoples, please tell me, what i do wrong or what i need to do (but i dont know about it).

P.S. I'm (strongly) confused with option
    Code:
    contactldap.configuration.path=/opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/ldapaddressbooks
    which could be found in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/contact.properties

Who can explain me briefly, what does it mean? O_o
    Last edited by Guest; 07-08-2009, 02:04 PM.

Hi,

system users are available at the "Global address book" folder below "Public folders". The "Contacts" folder is a personal folder for your own contacts.

Greetings

Comment

Oh, thanks, i am newbie at OX so my knowing in its interface is not so good as i want, but i'm in a progress of learning the features of OX web-face It is excelent!

And... Sorry, but can you help me please: do you know, is the documentation about external LDAP addressbook integration (http://www.open-xchange.com/wiki/ind...d_ExternalLdap) still actual or not?
      What the meaning of contactldap.configuration.path=/opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/ldapaddressbooks in contact.properties???

Comment

Hi,

no problem. The LDAP implementation you're refering to was part of OX5, with OX6 we have another plugin which is completed with OX 6.10 (will be released soon). This plugin is able to handle LDAP and ADS services. The documentation will be available as soon as this plugin is released.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
        X