X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registerserver Problem

Hey People, new Problem:-)
    Code:
    root@oexle:~# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerserver -n oxserver -A oxadminmaster -P supersecret
    server could not be registered:
    Server response:
     com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.PoolException: DBP-0001 Category=5 Message=Cannot get connection to config DB. exceptionID=-1814843916-2
    Dont know why not connecting the DB.

Regards Stefan

Hi,

this Problem should be solved - his database user didn't have access to the selected database

Manuel

Edit: Ok, maybe he has an other problem too ...
    Last edited by Guest; 08-05-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Hargh, i dont understand this

Code:
      root@datenschleuder:~# registerserver -n oxserver -A oxadminmaster -P schnee76
      server could not be registered:
      Server response:
       com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.PoolException: DBP-0001 Category=5 Message=Cannot get connection to config DB. exceptionID=-419643183-4
      what i did before:

Code:
      /opt/open-xchange/sbin/initconfigdb -i --configdb-host=DBHost --configdb-dbname=DBNAME --configdb-user=DBUSER --configdb-pass=DBPASS
      this was ok, the DB was ceated
      and

Code:
      oxinstaller -servername=oxserver --configdb-readhost=DBHost --configdb-writehost=DBHost --configdb-pass=mysqluserpass --master-pass=adminpass --ajp-bind-port=localhost --imapserver=ImapHost --smtpserver=SMTPHost
      i mean this is ok, but registerserver can connect to DB.
      --
      -n oxserver freename? or must i use the hostname?
      --
      regards Stefan

Comment

Thread Closed. I was dump as bred in the morning, it was a Rightproblem with mysql.

Stefan

Comment

Working...
        X