Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private appointments

Hi,

if I mark an appointment as private, it is no more viewable for my collegues who can see my calender.
    In my opinion, the right behaviour should be, that the private appointment is viewable for others, but they cannot see its content or title. This is how it was shown to me at a meeting with OpenXchange-people about a year ago.
    Is this changeable within configuration ?

Regards,
    Franz Pfisterer

Hi Franz,

yes that's correct, with OX5 we had this handling all over the calendar. With OX6 this handling is still in place but not within the ordinary calendar views. Private appointments will be mentioned with obfuscated name on appointment conflicts, on free/busy and at the team view. The idea behind this is, that appointments without any information are not useful to the viewer. Those appointments only pop up when creating conflicts or planing appointments through freebusy or teamview. If you're intending to have this changed or configurable, you're free to place a feature request.

Greetings
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I see.
      But for us it would be helpful to show this appointment in the private calender, because we are using the Lightning OXtender for the workgroup. There it would be nice to also see that the collegue is busy at this time, even without trying to enter a new appointment.

Greetings,
      Franz

Comment

gleiches Problem

Hi Martin,

wenn ich das oben alles richtig verstehe, dann ist es theoretisch möglich?

Könnten Sie mir bitte erklären was zu tun ist.

Wir möchten den leeren Termin stehen haben damit die Mitarbeiter untereinander wissen, warum jemand nicht da ist. Leere Termin = privat
        Für uns wäre das hilfreich.

Danke

MfG Peter Finzel

Comment

Hallo,

dieses Verhalten ist ab 6.18 wieder implementiert worden. Private Termine in freigegebenen Ordnern erscheinen als "Block" mit dem Titel "Privat".

Gruß

Comment

Super° aber wann kommt die 6.18 ?

Comment

Wir gehen davon aus, es Ende des Monats zu veröffentlichen - allerdings ohne Gewähr. Erste Release-Candidates gibt es bereits schon zum ausprobieren.

Gruß

Comment

Danke für die Info.

Freut mich zu hören.

Vielen Dank auch nochmal für die zahlreichen hilfreichen Tipps und Anleitungen hier im Forum. Habe bis jetzt alle Probleme reibungslos Lösen können.

MfG Peter

Comment

Working...
                X