New install, Cannot Log Into ox web or managment console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New install, Cannot Log Into ox web or managment console

Hi, I went through the install on a vm, and followed the quick install guide, everything seemed straight forward enough,.
    Yes, I used utf8 and english .

I am able to log into the Univention Directory Manager without any problems.
    I cannot log into Univention Management Console or open-xchange webgui.

I am using Internet explorer for this, version 8.

When I log onto the UMC, I get this error
    Authentication failed: no response yet

When I log onto OX web gui, It says Cannot find context "Cannot find context "my.domain". (CTX-0010...

I do not understand why this is...

I also cannot find a quick start guide, as in how to get all this up and running once its installed.. can I join computers to this domain? or is it just for running an email server?

How do I configure the email server ? is this in the web gui I am not able to log in to?

thanks

the install script seems to be broken if you don't use the default firewall settings during the installation.

Comment

Hi,

what exectly needs to be done to break the installation?

Thanks!

Comment

simply install OXAE with firewall settings to allow only https, ... the result is IMO a broken installation.

Comment

Thanks for the input, gonna check this.

Comment

Hi,

i just installed OXAE with "Only SSH, LDAP and HTTPS", creating ox users and login works fine so far. Can you confirm that it works correctly with "deactivated" or default firewall settings?

Thanks

Comment

yes it works fine with default firewall settings. I have used the 64bit iso with proxmox (kvm virtualization)

Comment

Working...
              X