Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change OX-Servername

Hi everybody,
    I want to change my OX-servername from name abcox.com (old servername) to 123abc.com . How can I do that?

Thanks!

Hi,

what server name do you mean? The domain? The E-Mail domain? The server name used to identify the ox instance is only used internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Hi,

what server name do you mean? The domain? The E-Mail domain? The server name used to identify the ox instance is only used internally.
      at the first time I used domain abc.com for my OX. Then I changed other domain 123abc.com for this OX. When I create a new task for someone, then he becomes the email task with links http://abc.com/#m=task&i=35&f=187!!

why does it not with links http://123abc.com/#m=task&i=35&f=187?

Comment

Hi,

this is a setting which can be configured at /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/notification.properties it typically uses the FQDN of the machine but can also be set to a custom value.

Greetings

Comment

Thanks for ur supporting.
          But now i have another problem after changed the url at /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/notification.properties and reboot OX server.

When I log in as a user under interface OX,I become the old error "Error: 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Comment

What command do you use to restart the Open-Xchange Server?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
              What command do you use to restart the Open-Xchange Server?
              I used "init 6" to restart my OX server

Comment

Sorry i think that was misunderstood, do you really reboot the whole machine after changing a configuration property? Thats not required. By "your open-xchange server" i meant the actual groupware services. It's very unlikely that the issue which caused the 503 error we discussed at the other thread is solely caused by executing the init scripts. Does a restart alter the file permissions at /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/osgi or is it another cause now? If the real init scripts at /etc/init.d are used, there should be no such problem like changing file permissions. Anything interesting in the logfile? HTTP Error 503 is thrown by the webserver and just says "something is wrong at the backend" but does not help very much without further information

Greetings
                Last edited by Martin Heiland; 10-24-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X