Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ox_newbie Guest

Default Errors to access mailbox

Hello Martin,
    My old problem was fixed and OX server run quite ok. But sometime it gives me some errors about IMAP Mail :

Error: Error in low level connection to sieve server (MAIL_FILTER-0014, -1046765913-6)

Error: No connection available to access mailbox (IMAP-2001, -1046765913-80)

Error: Messaging error: Connection dropped by server?

Unable to establish a connection to the E-Mail server. Possible reasons: the mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. To prevent further errors the module has been disabled. Please contact your administrator
    - Everything's ok in WEBMAIL (receive mail, delete, move...)

Should i do something in file "/opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/imap.properties" to fix these errors?

Thanks a lot

Hi,

please post the whole stacktraces of those error messages.The first message occurs when the IMAP backend does not support the SIEVE mail filtering language. You could either confgure SIEVE support at the IMAP server or uninstall the open-xchange-mailfilter addon.
    Is the e-mail server an external one? Looks like there are network issues.

Greetings

ox_newbie Guest

Is the e-mail server an external one? Looks like there are network issues.
    Yes, i use an external e-mail server!!

buddy Guest

Hi, Martin.

i've got the same problem. When i click on e-mail icon, i've got this message:

Unable to establish a connection to the E-Mail server. Possible reasons: the mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. To prevent further errors the module has been disabled. Please contact your administrator.
    What can I do in this situation?

Please check out the OX log files - they might contain more detailed information.

buddy Guest

logs in attache.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

thank for the logs. The only issue i can see at the groupware logs is that the oxadmin user has no mail account configured. This is intended since this user should not be used for ordinary groupware actions. Are you experiencing this issues when logging in as oxadmin or also with other users?

Thanks

buddy Guest

i've got this issues when logging in as testuser too.

And this does not leave any entry at the log file?

buddy Guest

i decide to show you last log files where i log in as "testuser" and "test".
    i did not change its.
    Attached Files Attached Files