Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribe to ICS

Hey guys,

we are using OX in a pretty heterogeneous IT environment and therefore rely on the web-interface as a fallback for most users. However, one very important feature that the WebIF does not provide is the ability to subscribe to ICS calendars.

Is there a simple solution to this? Is this a planned feature for the calendar subscribe thing that is going to come next?

Regards,

Bastian

Hi,

ical is already available read only.

There are also plugins for evolution and thunderbird/sunbird

Greetings

Comment

Hey Martin,

thanks for your reply - butt actually I meant it the other way around.

We want to subscribe to external ICS calendars in the WebIF. This is (to my knowledge) not possible at the moment. It would however be a very nice feature for us.

Scenario: We have a number of projects with external partners going on. These projects have common appointments that are published as ICS file on the project homepage and are changed frequently. We want to be able to integrate these information into the WebIF calendar.

Is this possible at the moment?

Best regards,

Bastian

Comment

Ah okay, i understand. Well you're right - thats not possible in the moment. However, we're implementing publications and subscriptions to various modules. With 6.10 it was introduced for contacts, with 6.12 it works with the Infostore. We have plans to introduce this feature for the calendar as well. In this case it would be possible to subscribe external calendar sources, either native OX sources or maybe ical. This is not final yet, nor has the implementation started but it is on our roadmap.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
        X