Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
    Stefan Hanauska Guest

Default Error 400 after installation

I just installed an OX6 instance on a fresh Debian Lenny System following http://www.open-xchange.com/wiki/ind...dition_Debian5

During the installation there were no issues, but trying to log in with the testuser, i got an Error 400 as a response.

First i was suspecting mod_jk to be the problem but then i discovered the following error message:

Nov 26, 2009 8:31:50 AM com.openexchange.publish.microformats.osgi.Servlet Activator registerServlet
    SEVERE: Aborting servlet registration: HTTP service has not been initialized since default servlet configuration loader is null.
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Aborting servlet registration: HTTP service has not been initialized since default servlet configuration loader is null.

It appears every time I restart open-xchange-groupware. Could this be the reason for my problem and - more important - how do I fix it?

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

is this the only error message you get? Those 4xx error codes are most likely caused by the webserver, if mod_proxy_ajp is able to reach the ox server but something else fails, Open-Xchange Server throws 5xx errors.

Greetings

Stefan Hanauska Guest

Hi Martin,

thanks a lot for your help! There is only the 400 Error response in the web interface (and the one mentioned in my original post which only appears when i restart the groupware daemon).

proxy_ajp is configured as mentioned in the tutorial, tomcat uses default configuration. It listens on port 8009 on localhost as needed.

I looked through (i hope) all logfiles and found no further error. Any idea?

Stefan

Carsten Hoeger is offline Open-Xchange Professional Services

open-xchange has an own servlet container built in, so if you start tomcat on the same machine, you need to make sure, that one of them uses a different port.
    OXpedia.org - the answer to almost all questions.