X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDAP syncronized new users don't has E-mail client in the OX

Hi,

I have OX with LDAPsync.

Now I created a user in my ldap and I syncronize with OX: I have the new user in the OX, but this user don't have E-mail client in the OX and he can't define more imap accounts.

Then If I run this command in the OX server:

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/changeuser -c 1 -A oxadmin -P myoxadminpassword -u myuser -e myuser@mydomain --imaplogin myuser --imapserver myimapserver --smtpserver mysmtpserver

and my user has now default e-mail, but he can't configure more imap accounts.

BUT, if I create this user first in the OX, then I create this user in the ldap, and finally I syncronize the ldap in the OX, this user has default e-mail defined and can configure more imap accounts, but he can't modify the default e-mail.

When I create a user in a OX without LDAPsync he has default e-mail, he can modify this default e-mail and he can configure more imap accounts.

Somebody knows the solution to have a complete user features only syncronizing with ldap?
    My ldap needs more user information?

I use this command for syncronizing ldap-OX:
    /opt/oxldapsync/sbin/oxldapsync.pl -c 1 -f /opt/oxldapsync/etc/ldapsync.conf -A oxadmin -P secret

Thanks,

Joan

... sorry for my bad english ...

Hi forum!,

If someone who has installed oxldapsync, how do you create users in the ldap to syncronize in the OX with defined primary imap email, and this users can access other imap accounts in the OX?

Now I must create a user in first time in OX, then I create this user again in the ldap, and finally I syncronize the OX with LDAP.

If I create the user in LDAP and then syncronixe OX my user hasn't E-mail menu in the OX configuration!

Someone has the same problem?

Thanks,

Joan

Comment

... anybody use LDAP ?
      ... who create users?

Joan

Comment

Yes we do. Please check your mapping.conf you have to set the imapserver, smtpserver and imaplogin.

At the end of the file you find the access options, please check if they are disabled or enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by rccsoftware View Post
          Yes we do. Please check your mapping.conf you have to set the imapserver, smtpserver and imaplogin.

At the end of the file you find the access options, please check if they are disabled or enabled.
          I edit my mapping.openldap.conf file (refered in my oxldapsync.conf):
          imapservers = myimapserver
          imaplogin = uid
          smtpserver = mysmtpserver
          all the access-??? are on, included the access-webmail

but my new syncronized user don't have primary mail adress an they can't create new mail accounts.

Can you send me your mapping.conf file?

Tanks!

Joan

Comment

Originally posted by rccsoftware View Post

It works!, I forgot the " " in the name os imapserver and smtpserver.

Now I only lost the feature of create new accounts in users created in ldap. If I create firt the user in the OX and then I syncronize with ldap I have this feature...

I think it is a parameter in a configuration file, but I don't found....

Thanks!

Joan

Comment

Hello!,

I updated the oxldapsync package and IT WORKS FINE. Now there are new options in mapping.openldap.conf to configure this feature : access-multiple-mail-accounts.

Joan

Comment

Originally posted by joan-open View Post
                It works!, I forgot the " " in the name os imapserver and smtpserver.

Now I only lost the feature of create new accounts in users created in ldap. If I create firt the user in the OX and then I syncronize with ldap I have this feature...

I think it is a parameter in a configuration file, but I don't found....

Thanks!

Joan
                I made this mistake several times. Try to copy it so you never forget.

Comment

Working...
                X