Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: The maximum number of contexts in every database cluster has been reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: The maximum number of contexts in every database cluster has been reached

I used this:

manual to install (community editon with --no-license) open-exchange and everything works fine until i try to create an admin user:

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext -A oxadminmaster -P my_pass -c 1 -u oxadmin -d "Context Admin" -g Admin -s User -p passwd -L defaultcontext -e oxadmin@example.com -q 1024 --access-combination-name=all
    context 1 could not be created:
    Server response:
    com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXContextExc eption: The new context could not be created. The maximum number of contexts in every database cluster has been reached. Use register-, create- or change database to resolve the problem.

I removed database and re-tried but no luck.

what to do?

Hi,

please post the output of listdatabases

thanks

Comment

rob@server:~$/opt/open-xchange/sbin/listdatabase -A oxadminmaster -P my_pass
      id name hostname master mid weight maxctx curctx hlimit max inital
      rob@server:~$

Thats it.

But i thought, just retry all steps again. My old scratchbook notepad (with all changed passwords) was gone so i had to create a new one. And thats when i found out i probably missed a step:

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerdatabase -A oxadminmaster -P admin_master_password \
      -n oxdatabase -p db_password -m true

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

listfilestore
        then look at the filestoreID

changefilestore -i (filestoreID) -x (number value)

also

the database has a limit as well (number of contexts allowed in one database)
        listdatabase and changedatabase will show you the limit and allow you to change it
        Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X