• Show
Clear All

• Fehler bei Sync von Terminen

Gegebenheiten:
    -OX6
    -Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.23
    -Lightning 0.9
    -OXtender for Thunderbird 1.5.0-12

Sync der Adressen funktioniert, jedoch nicht der Sync von Kalendereinträgen.
    Ein in OX erstellter Termin wird nicht in Lightning angezeigt.
    "Neu laden hilft" nicht. Settings überprüft.

Im Fehlerlog von Thunderbird wird ein Fehler angezeigt:

Code:
    Fehler: ox6 readAppointmentsReady server error detected: Invalid value "%2$s" in JSON attribute "%1$s".
    Last edited by Ventas; 11-30-2009, 05:24 PM.

HAT SICH ERLEDIGT! :-)

Comment

Bug corrected?

Hello,

I have not speak german for a long time so I would need more explanations (I apologize for this).
      I have the same error with exactly the same configuration. I understood that the problem have been resolved but the patch does not seem to have been published into a new version of the plugin. Could you inform us when it will be available?
      Should I install a previous version of the plugin to make work synchronization of appointments?

BR

Comment

my experience with this problem is that a restart of thunderbird fixes this error.

Comment

You're right bloodranger, it works after restarting.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Comment

Oh, I think is the same problen I had, but for me restarting didn't help.

I lost the debug output from oxtender, but it told me that the calendar is "null" and the value for folder "undefined". The Open-Xchange-Server recorded the following:

SEVERE: SVL-0008 Category=1 Message=Invalid value "undefined" in JSON attribute "folder". exceptionID=-1967262577-220
            SVL-0008 Category=1 Message=Invalid value "undefined" in JSON attribute "folder". exceptionID=-1967262577-220
            at com.openexchange.ajax.parser.DataParser.parseInt(D ataParser.java:147)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.request.AppointmentRequest.a ctionUpdates(AppointmentRequest.java:310)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.request.AppointmentRequest.a ction(AppointmentRequest.java:187)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.Appointment.doGet(Appointmen t.java:95)
            Last edited by Guest; 12-12-2009, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Hi,

somehow the OXtender doesn't seem to read the Open-Xchange folders correctly. Are there any error messages or something in the logs while reading the folders?

Sebastian

Comment

Working...
              X