No announcement yet.

oxinstaller failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, solves my first problem (he was caused by eclipse.osgi.xxxx, because in wiki it requested the 3.2.2 but it was the connection of the 3.2.1, single I corrected the connection, compiles again and already I am solved), but now I have another problem… watch

Code:
    servidor3:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=servi75 --admin-pass=servi75 --maildomain servimail
    ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'openexchange'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'openexchange'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    initializing database (step 1/2)
    done
    Configuring services
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting CREATE_HOMEDIRECTORY in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/User.properties
    setting SetupLink in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/system.properties
    (Re)Starting Admin Daemon
    done
    initializing database (step 2/2)
    Server response:
    [COLOR="Red"] com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPException: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: authentication failure[/COLOR]
    done
    setting up the system
    creating certificates
    configuring ox admin gui
    adding oxadmin/umin*:com.openexchange.admin.gui.servlet.Umin to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/admin*:com.openexchange.admin.gui.servlet.Admin to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/login:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Login to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/users:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.User to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/groups:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Group to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/resources:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Resource to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/domains:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Domain to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/mailserver:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.MailServer to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/network:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Network to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/recovery:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Recovery to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/account:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Account to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/updates:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Updates to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/service:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Service to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/logs:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Logs to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/system:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.System to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/license:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.License to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding oxadmin/packages:com.openexchange.admin.ajax.Package to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    adding servlet/webdav.auth:com.openexchange.ajax.AddonServlet to /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/servletmapping.properties
    configuring mail system
    using mail.servimail as FQHN of the mail server
    done
    servidor3:/home/administrador#
    Last edited by Guest; 07-17-2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

thanks xiao but it didnt do it for me :|
      can anyone please tell me if i need to edit/change anything in
      /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller
      as i'm a little confused by the wiki..
      ??
      thanks

Comment

@xiao
        Is your saslauthd, libnss-mysql an pam_mysql installed and correctly configured? Cyrus is running? The error message appers when oxadmin can't create the postmaster imap account (folder ....).

Comment

Originally posted by batnator View Post
          @xiao
          Is your saslauthd, libnss-mysql an pam_mysql installed and correctly configured? Cyrus is running? The error message appers when oxadmin can't create the postmaster imap account (folder ....).
          tapeworms all the reason friend, the problem if it were configuration, because were put in the task of seeing the configuration of imap and pam, and in /etc/pam.d/imap appeared commented the lines:
          #@include common-auth
          #@include common-account

when they must be without commenting as it says wiki to it….

my recommendation for those who have he himself single error watches the files of configurations that are mentioned in wiki and these must be equal to those of wiki ..... watch:

Code:
          servidor3:/tmp/open-xchange-admin# /etc/init.d/open-xchange-admin start
          Starting Open-Xchange Admin Daemon: open-xchange-admin.
          servidor3:/tmp/open-xchange-admin# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=servi75 --admin-pass=servi75 --maildomain servimail
          initializing database (step 1/2)
          done
          Configuring services
          setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
          setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
          setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
          setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
          setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
          setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
          setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
          setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
          setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
          setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
          setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
          setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
          setting CREATE_HOMEDIRECTORY in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/User.properties
          done
          initializing database (step 2/2)
          done
          setting up the system
          creating certificates
          configuring ox admin gui
          configuring mail system
          using mail.servimail as FQHN of the mail server
          done
          servidor3:/tmp/open-xchange-admin#

Comment

Code:
            INFO: Admindaemon will listen on localhost!
            Jul 20, 2007 4:00:14 PM com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache initOXProccess
            INFO: OX init starting...
            Jul 20, 2007 4:04:13 PM com.openexchange.admin.daemons.Activator start
            INFO: Starting Admindaemon...
            Jul 20, 2007 4:04:13 PM com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache initOXProccess
            Jul 20, 2007 4:04:13 PM com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache initOXProccess
            SEVERE: Error while init OX Process!
            java.lang.RuntimeException: CFG-0006 Category=10 Message=Cannot load class "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver". exceptionID=1858258798-1
                    at com.openexchange.admin.tools.OXRunner.init(OXRunner.java:89)
                    at com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache.initOXProccess(AdminCache.java:467)
                    at com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache.initCache(AdminCache.java:140)
                    at com.openexchange.admin.daemons.AdminDaemon.initCache(AdminDaemon.java:139)
                    at com.openexchange.admin.daemons.Activator.start(Activator.java:89)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$2.run(BundleContextImpl.java:991)
                    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:985)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:966)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:317)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:256)
                    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startBundles(EclipseStarter.java:1094)
                    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.loadBasicBundles(EclipseStarter.java:657)
                    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:305)
                    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:173)
                    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.main(EclipseStarter.java:150)
            Caused by: CFG-0006 Category=10 Message=Cannot load class "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver". exceptionID=1858258798-1
                    at com.openexchange.configuration.ConfigDB.init(ConfigDB.java:209)
                    at com.openexchange.configuration.ConfigurationInit.init(ConfigurationInit.java:75)
                    at com.openexchange.admin.tools.OXRunner.init(OXRunner.java:87)
                    ... 15 more
            Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:402)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:347)
                    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:83)
                    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
                    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
                    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
                    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
                    at com.openexchange.configuration.ConfigDB.init(ConfigDB.java:207)
                    ... 17 more
            i get this error when trying to install OX with

Code:
            /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=XXXXX--admin-pass=XXXXX--maildomain XXXXX.ch
            in the console this message repeats with no end
            Code:
            Server response:
             OXAdminCore
            admindaemon startup still in progress, waiting...
            does anybody have an idea what's the problem?
            Last edited by Guest; 07-20-2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Cannot load class "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

the mysql jar file is missing or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
                Cannot load class "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

the mysql jar file is missing or wrong.
                could you please explain in more detail? what exactly can be wrong with mysql jar file? i have the same problem with oxinstaller: I compiled admindeamon and groupware with
                mysql-connector-java-3.1.14-bin.jar and org.eclipse.osgi_3.2.2.ox.jar (edited build,xml) - and also have those errors in /var/log/open-xchange-admin.log.0

Also, I have the same output in console when trying to run /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller, as above in thread..

P.S. I have Debian 4.0

P.P.S. I would greatly apreciate if someone could tell me what's the problem..

Comment

Originally posted by yuris View Post
                  could you please explain in more detail? what exactly can be wrong with mysql jar file? i have the same problem with oxinstaller: I compiled admindeamon and groupware with
                  mysql-connector-java-3.1.14-bin.jar and org.eclipse.osgi_3.2.2.ox.jar (edited build,xml) - and also have those errors in /var/log/open-xchange-admin.log.0

Also, I have the same output in console when trying to run /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller, as above in thread..

P.S. I have Debian 4.0

P.P.S. I would greatly apreciate if someone could tell me what's the problem..

hello friend, I also use Debian 4 and to my I settle everything correctly; if you want I pass the bookstores that wiki requests (it must work) and you return to try to compile… umm that seems to you? (ahh in addition you must compile with sun-java 5, because I proved that with the 6 it gives errors in the compilation, you must compile with java of sun, not with GCC or any compiler gnu of Debian, these give to errors like which you have).
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2007, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Another Fix

I just wanted to post this because I had an extremely hard time figuring out what my problem was with this error. I am using debian lenny with Open-Xchange 6

My problem turned out to be very simple. Apparently I was using the wrong version of java and didn't know it.

Simply run:

update-alternatives --config java

On my server it presented me with this output:

There are 3 alternatives which provide `java'.

Selection Alternative
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    * 1 /usr/bin/gij-4.3
                    + 2 /usr/lib/jvm/java-gcj/jre/bin/java
                    3 /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/jre/bin/java

The asterisk means default and as you can see my default was not set correctly. Simply changing the default to option 3 fixed my issue entirely:

There are 3 alternatives which provide `java'.

Selection Alternative
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    1 /usr/bin/gij-4.3
                    + 2 /usr/lib/jvm/java-gcj/jre/bin/java
                    * 3 /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/jre/bin/java

All Fixed!

Comment

Working...
                    X