Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem selecting right calendar

Hello,

I encountered a strange behavior when selecting the remote calendar. With the latest stable release, it is not possible to select any remote calendar. The list is empty.

I changed to an older version. Here it is possible to show the remote calenders and the selection remains and works even if I change back to the latest version! But then it is not possible to change the user, because then the old selection still remains and the list doesn't become updated.

Unfortunately the code is completely uncommented, otherwise I would try to figure it out myself.

Regards.

Hi,

please specify what a "remote calendar" is in your case. What steps are necessary to reproduce the behavior?

Greetings
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 12-11-2009, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      please specify what a "remote calendar" is in your case.s
      One of the calendars I created in the Web-UI of Open-Xchange.

I have to figure out how to reproduce my problem.

Comment

Hi,

is the debug mode enabled? Maybe you can see in the logs more informations why the folders are not available.

Best regards,
        Sebastian

Comment

Well, I guess I spoke to soon. I changed the default services on the calendar (CICAL) and Messaging (CMIME) from "desktop" to my email address. Although when I synchronized I finally got the recurring appointments with some minor problems as indicated in my earlier message, I now have duplicates of everything on my handheld. In addition, I still have some appointments on my handheld in red labeled as "send using desktop." Those appointments do not show up on my computer desktop.

Comment

Working...
          X