Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open-xchange autorefresh?

Hey guys,

I've installed open-xchange 6.14.0.0-6_7.1 on Centos5 completely configured with Dovecot/Postfix+sasl. Everything is working well, mails are passing without problems,but i have a small problem with open-xchange groupware. Whenever I send email to some of the users, it looks like open-xchange does not refresh inbox quickly new mail notification comes with 10-15min delay..
    I've installed squirelmail webmail for test and in there everything is working properly, mails are delivered, users can view new mails without big delay (minutes) .. etc

Any idea where to search for this issue, maybe it's small setting in the groupware that i'm not aware of it

Thanks in advance for any help and idea!

Angel

Hi,

the refresh interval is configurable at the configuration "Reload current view every:" this, and interactions with the user interface ask for new e-mail. You can manually trigger a full request by pressing the "reload" button at the upper right of the groupware interface.

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin,

thanks for your reply, but is there a option in the code maybe to set this variable less then 5minutes, or to set it as default, coz as i can see 10min is the default value.

Thanks in advance!

All the best,
      a.

Comment

Hi,

this parameter is stored at the user_setting table at the database within a gigantic string which holds parts of the UI configuration. On the other hand you could modify the UI source code but i don't want to advise this (search "autorefresh" at concat_config.js).

Another option would be setting this through a JS call like:
        configSetKey("gui.global.autorefresh",10); for 10 minutes for example.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
        X