Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Problem when I integrate OXtender Microsoft Outlook 2007

Dear All !!!

I sucessfully integrated OXtender Microsoft Outlook 2007 with OpenXchange AE. But I logon used Microsoft Outlook 2007, I did not see InfoStore ( but i logon use Web, i saw ).

Everybody can help Me.

Thanks a lot !!!

Hi,

the Infostore module is not supported by the OXtender for Microsoft Outlook nor Outlook itself. You might use webdav shares trough Windows Explorer to access the infostore.

Greetings

Comment

Dear Martin Braun !!!

Thanks and best regards of You.

1. Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird and Evolution can not access ifoStore ??? Only WebDAV can.

2. Can You introduce Process "backup and restore" in Open-Xchange ? I can not this function when i access on Web.

Thanks and best regards.

Comment

Hi,

if you're using Open-Xchange AE, you will find the backup and restore module at the Univention Management Console, just navigate your browser the the machine and select the respective entry. Login to this console is made as "Administrator" and the corresponding password. Pleas make sure to update the installation since this feature has been added with an update and is not contained with the default installation yet.

Greetings

Comment

Hi

I am using Open-xchange AE. I login Univention Management Console with User " Administrator ". But I did not see Module "Backup and Restore". I do not understand why. I hope to receive help from You.

Link ref my Univention Management Console : http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/641/umc.png

Comment

Working...
          X