Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings Wizard 16.4 Rev8

Hi,

When I use the settings wizard in the new version, whenever I want to change my info, i receive the following error:

16.01.2010 14:55-->Fehlermeldung: Sie haben nicht die entsprechenden Berechtigungen zum Erstellen von Objekten im Ordner 6 im Kontext 10 als Benutzer 4 (CON-0112, -1896030788-49)

what should I do?

Thank you

wbrgds

PS: The new design is great!!!
    company | private

Hi,

seems like you don't allow to change the users personal data. Folder 6 is the global address book and the error indicates that the user has no write permissions. I think the wizard should notice this setting and leave the corresponding page out since it does not make any sense.

Greetings

Comment

hi,

i would like to allow my users to change there settings...but how?
      the wizard is not leaving out this page - it is there but when i wnat to save the changes, this error appears

thank you

brgds

Lukasz
      company | private

Comment

Hi,

this can be configured at /opt/open-xchange/etc/common/foldercache.properties:
        Code:
        # Define if users are allowed to edit their own contact object
        # contained in folder 'Global Address Book' aka 'Internal Users'. [b]Switching this
        # parameter only has an effect for new created contexts.[/b]
        ENABLE_INTERNAL_USER_EDIT=TRUE
        Additionally, the oxadmin user can assign folder permissions to the global address book.

Comment

Thank you. This is now set in the settings file.

Just a curious question: How do I log in with the oxadmin user?

I tried at the webmail and at the Administration interface, logging in user: oxadmin and the root password that I have set up during installation of OX - but it does not work.

Or do I have to change the folderpermissions elsewhere?

wbgrds

Lukasz
          company | private

Comment

Working...
          X