Any plans for task synchronisation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for task synchronisation?

Hi - are there plans to support task synchronisation in the TB OXtender? In my work organization I prefer to use task lists and I would be happy if I could use OX instead of some other online tool.
    Cheers, Carsten

Hi,

yes, the task synchronisation is planed:

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Comment

Hi,

what are the current plans for task synchronization?

Comment

Originally posted by tuneke View Post
        Hi,

what are the current plans for task synchronization?
        Yeah, I too wanted to ask the same thing. Give a list of plans to choose from.

Comment

Try to use caldav as sync solution. newer versions of ox speak caldav and tb/lightning do also. For this purpose you may copy the dav-url from the calender properties in your ox-webgui (the old one) an paste the url in the address-field of a new CalDAV Calenter in TB. Remember to activate Offline-Support in the checkbox below.

This works fine for appointments as well as for tasks though the dav-url (something like: https://server.domain.tld/caldav/{folder-id} ) is printed in the calender properties only but not in the properties of a tasks folder. For tasks take the same url as for calendar and find out the needed folder-id (url parameter) by clicking on "send as email" on the task folder. In the new opened mail you will find a url to the task folder (THIS IS NOT NOT THE DAV-URL), from that you can read the folder-id and substitute it in the dav-url.

In my opinion there is no need for an oxtender syncing appointments and tasks anymore. At the moment the oxtender is simply useful for contact sync.

All right?

Comment

Working...
          X