No announcement yet.

Possible BUG in Thunderbird Connector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible BUG in Thunderbird Connector?

I've a problem in Thunderbird connector modifying recurring appointments, when you have a recurring appointment created (is the same as you created initially the appointement in Thunderbird or in OX), in both Thunderbird versions (2 and 3):

- If you modifies a single occurrence since Thunderbird this change aplies on all oppointements in OX.
    - If you modifies a single occurrence since OX when yo sincronize in Thunderbird it has not moved, but it has created a new occurrence for this day.
    - If you delete a single occurrence since Thunderbird when you sincronize to OX is not deleted and it reappears.
    - If you delete a single occurrence since OX when you synchronize with Thunderbird it is not deleted.

Then, the appointements in Thunderbird calendar are diferent than OX...

Joan

Hi,

do you use the newest version (1.5.0-18) of the OXtender?

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Comment

Hi Sebastian,

I try the new version 1.5.0-18 for Thunderbird-2, and the new version 1.5.8-beta7 for Thunderbird-3, and the result is the same: When you modify a single ocurrence in a periodic appointement the syncronization is not OK, but itnot fails, it seems work but incorrectly.

Thanks,

Joan

Comment

I try the new OXtender 1.6.0 for Thunderbird, and the problem modifiying the recurring appointements is the same.

It may be the only person in the world that have this problem with this connector?
        Everyone will work well with his connector?
        Could someone tell me as it does?
        Any idea?

Best regards,

Joan

Comment

Hi,

it is a known bug:

Best regards,
          Sebastian

Comment

Working...
          X