• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email locked, errors in logfile

Hi,

We have problems with our OX-Server since we changed its IP and rebooted:

E-Mail is locked, when logging in logfile shows:
    Code:
    Jan 29 18:46:33 localhost.localdomain 2010-01-29 18:46:33,910 open-xchange-groupware ERROR [com.openexchange.groupware.settings.impl.RdbSettingStorage][AJPListener-0000001]: com.openexchange.groupware.settings.impl.RdbSettingStorage,readSharedValue Problem while reading setting value.                                                                           
    Jan 29 18:46:33 localhost.localdomain MSG-1001 Category=3 Message=Wrong or missing login data to access server oxweb1v.awp.tb.noris.de with login  (user=16701, context=1). Error message from server: generic failure exceptionID=-1231666446-132
    and authentication errors.

We do not set "--imapserver" or "--imaplogin" for each user, OX used to take global values to log in.
    But somehow it's not working anymore. imap-authentication-plugin works fine, though.

OX-Version: 6.10.0 Rev8 on RHEL5
    Java-Version: 1.5.0_18-b02

Thank you!
    hubsif.
    Attached Files

Hi,

to which machine does the hostname oxweb1v.awp.XXX.de belong to?

And were the setting in mail.properties adjusted after the IP change?

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Hi,

oxweb1v ist the hostname of the gui- and mailsystem (cyrus).

The settings in mail.properties have been left untouched, since the mailsystem's IP did not change (only the system on which the ox-app and db is running).

hubsif.

Comment

Please check whether you still have the old ip address in /etc/hosts.

Comment

IP address in /etc/hosts was changed.

Note:
          After IP change I ran oxinstaller, because OX didn't work anymore:

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --servername oxapp1vp --ip-of-oxcluster 10.20.8.31 --configdb-pass XXXX --master-pass XXX

Maybe that was wrong?

Thank you!
          hubsif.

Comment

I just found out with help of tcpdump, that OX is not sending any login data to the mail server.
            The base64 encoded data only consists of the username, it's not sending a "authentication identity" nor password?!

The same happens if I call "changeuser" and set "--imaplogin" for my testuser.

Any hints?

Comment

Please open a support ticket and attach all OX log files/config files to the ticket. We need all logs from the 29th of January.

Comment

Working...
              X