Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passwordchange-script didn't work

Hello!

Following problem. I tried to change my password with the open-change-passwordchange-script. I followed the instruciton on the wiki. When i try the script in the command line, it works.

When i try to change the password from the gui, i got this error:

Code:
    Error: 405 HTTP method PUT is not supported by this url
    I use the ProxyPass at a another Ubuntu Server, to forward to the ox-server. Mybe thats the problem. But how can i solve the problem.

The ProxyPass settings are directly to the internal ip of the server.

Best regards

Christian

Please check the logfiles.

Comment

I check the log-files from the ox, the apache (on the ox-host and the proxy-host, logging is enabled on all systems),
      but i didn't found any entry, which describes the error.

In what logfile should I show??

Best regards

Christian

Comment

/var/log/open-xchange/open-xchange.log.0

Comment

I have changed the debug level to DEBUG, but there is no entry in the logfile?

I don't know what i should do!

Best regards

Comment

please check if you have installed any open-xchange-log4j bundles. With these bundles, the log output is redirected. You might need to uninstall them.

Comment

Hi!

There is no log4j bundles installed, i don't know what the problem is??

Comment

I had the same problem (both 6.16.1 and 6.18.0) - absolutely no log entries about the password change (log level debug and no installed log4j packages) except the GUI message and this HTTP error in the apache log.

the problem is "solved" with installing _all_ change password packages (script+db+servlet) - now I get ugly exceptions while the startup of open-xchange but everything works fine; including my password change script.

*shrug*

Comment

Working...
                X