Questions regarding functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding functionality

Hi, i'm looking for a solution to manage calendar entries, contacts and sync them with my mobile. Right now i'm using fetchmail, postfix, cyrus and squirrelmail...

Let me ask some questions:

- is there a smaller bundle of AE? I'm a Freelancer and do not need 10 named licenses...

- is it possible for one AE user to collect eMail from various accounts (e.g. private and business)?

- is it possible to send mails with different identities, like sheiner@private.de or sheiner@business.de?

- is there a functionality to organise the mails upon arrival? (e.g. sieve scripts)

- is the HTC HD2 supported by the mobile extender? (it is WindowsMobile 6.5)

Many questions... thanks in advance for answers

Best Regards
    Sascha

Just as far as I know:

Originally posted by sheiner View Post
    Hi, i'm looking for a solution to manage calendar entries, contacts and sync them with my mobile. Right now i'm using fetchmail, postfix, cyrus and squirrelmail...

Let me ask some questions:

- is there a smaller bundle of AE? I'm a Freelancer and do not need 10 named licenses...
    --> This is info only OX can answer!

- is it possible for one AE user to collect eMail from various accounts (e.g. private and business)?
    --> YES

- is it possible to send mails with different identities, like sheiner@private.de or sheiner@business.de?
    --> YES

- is there a functionality to organise the mails upon arrival? (e.g. sieve scripts)
    --> YES

- is the HTC HD2 supported by the mobile extender? (it is WindowsMobile 6.5)
    --> YES

Many questions... thanks in advance for answers

Best Regards
    Sascha
    with best regards
    Lukasz
    company | private

Comment

Pretty good news Thanks Lukasz

Comment

Working...
      X