Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• activesync invitations from external domains

Hi,

OX-SE/HE, BMO, iPhone and Nokia E71. Normal stuff incl. eMail over ActiveSync works fine.

appointment-mails from foreign domains: no chance to add them to the calendar via MobileDevice. No Option or click to the ics-file possible.
    Customers told us, that it works with iPhone & M$-Exchange.
    What are the difference?

Any hint?

P.M.

Hi,

the difference is, that a Nokia E71 is no Apple iPhone. Invitation handling is client specific.

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Hi,

the difference is, that a Nokia E71 is no Apple iPhone. Invitation handling is client specific.

Greetings
      Hi, missunderstanding: we tested with both clients and OX6 (doesn't work with foreign domains). Customer tested with iPhone & M$-Exchange and says: I buy M$-Exchange, because there it works. ;-)
      My question: is there a difference between activesync to OX6 and M$-Ex?

Maybe here is a User/Admin who can acknowledge or disprove, that M$ can do things via activesync, that OX can't?

P.M.

Comment

Ah sorry, indeed this was a misunderstanding. OX blocks external invitation E-Mails since new appointments are delivered through ActiveSync calendar. With 6.16 we have improved external invitation handling in OX6, but not yet for ActiveSync.

Right now this is a known issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
          OX blocks external invitation E-Mails since new appointments are delivered through ActiveSync calendar. With 6.16 we have improved external invitation handling in OX6, but not yet for ActiveSync.

Right now this is a known issue.
          Hi, any progress since February?
          Is there a roadmap somewhere, where I can find information about functions, "other" already can do?

P.M.

Comment

Working...
          X