Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not store abonnement-config

Hi,
    since a few days, i´m not able to store my xing-abo-config (user-name and passwd) in Contacts --> Abonnement (eg: xing)
    After input of username and passwd and saving, it´s not stored, but when i refresh the window, an error-msg pops up: 08.03.2010 09:28-->Fehlermeldung: Wrong Password. (CRP-0001, 1337513545-25)

which log file i have to check to trace that?

br Martin

Hi,

that should be logged at the usual open-xchange.log.0 file. Could it be that your XING password has been changed? Does the normal login work?

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin,
      thanx for feedback.
      I also thought, that´s logged in open-xchange.log.0 but it isn´t. I´ve solved it in a way, that i´ve deleted the user-account and have created it again. That has solved the problem to import the xing-contacts but i don´t know the reason, why it was not possible before.

For your information:
      at the first time, before you want to create an xing- or other abonnement account, it is shown, that there is no entry available. When you create an account and save it, it is listed an the left side. My problem was, that there was not entry available at all but directly the error-msg about the wrong password (even if the password was correct enterred).
      Next thing: when you have stored the password and do the import of the contacts, the next time, when you want to "refresh" the import, you have to enter the password again, save it and do "refresh"... i think, it would be a good idea, to save the password directly somewhere, that the user can refresh the import anytime, without repeating the input of password everytime (guess the problem is located in the erea: if the password has about 6 char, you save the password, then you see that ox is doing 8 char in the password-field...)

thanx Martin
      Last edited by mardoc; 03-09-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X