Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• widget/plugin Development

Hi,

i want to develop a widget or a plugin for OX6.

For that I need the username and the password for the user, which is logged in. Is there a posibility to get them from OX in the widget-Iframe?

Another way would be to use the OX-Plugins:
    The SSO-Feature only works with OX-Plugins, right?
    Is there a possibility to add a new box to the Startpage with these OX-Plugins described at: http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...in_Development ?
    I've seen there only some tricks to add a new Configuration-Item/Page. But I want an extra box at the Startpage.

Thanks!
    moah

Hi,

for security reasons, no password are stored at the user interface. After logging in, those values are removed. Accessing a javascript application from an embedded iframe is also not possible for security reasons.

Greetings

Comment

Elements of the start page are stored in the GUI configuration under gui.panel.externalcontents. If the URL points to the same server, port and protocol (simply use a relative URL), then the IFrame content can access the global variable parent.session to read the session ID, which is required by the HTTP API.

Comment

Hello Viktor,

Originally posted by Viktor Pracht View Post
        Elements of the start page are stored in the GUI configuration under gui.panel.externalcontents. If the URL points to the same server, port and protocol (simply use a relative URL), then the IFrame content can access the global variable parent.session to read the session ID, which is required by the HTTP API.
        That was the hint I needed, thanks.

But one more question:
        I want to update the config/gui-Path. I have written a plugin which is loaded, when a user logs in. Then I set the new config/gui-Path via HTTP-API. But when the User click on the "Logout"-Button, the OX-Server overwrites the config/gui-Settings in the Database.

How can I avoid this behaviour? I want my Setting in the DB. Is there a way to write my own settings in the DB when the user have already clicked the logout button?

Best wishes
        moah

Comment

Use
          Code:
          configSetKey("gui.panel.externalcontents", value);
          to set the local configuration data, in addition to saving it via the HTP API.

Comment

Working...
          X