Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collect addresses

Hello!

I have another problem. I create the user with the rmi api. By some user the settings for the collected addresses are not available. But when i list the user in the command line the setting for the access-collect-email-addresses is true.

I found the problem in the table user_setting_server. There is not for every user an entry and for some user there is the value contact_collect_enabled 0.

But I think there should be for every user an entry and the value should be enabled.

So can anyone tell me what's the problem.

best regards!

Hi,

i think this is a known bug we discovered with 6.16. In some cases the module access permissions are reported incorrectly. Please check if this still occurs after updating to the latest version or when updating to the next major version (6.18).

Greetings

Comment

Known issue with 6.14

Hi!

This is a known issue with 6.14 release. It should be fixed with 6.16 release.

Regards,
      Marcus

Comment

How can I fix the problem for the existing users?

Or should the problem be fixed with the update to 6.16. I've updated the server but some users are not seen the collected addresses!

Best regards

Christian

Comment

Hi Christian,

this problem should solve itself with 6.16. Some users might have deactivated the functionality, check Settings -> E-Mail -> Preferences. Do those users see the "collected contacts" folder?

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

This issue persists in version 6.16.

To be clear, in a context with several users, one user does not have these two settings in the config area (Email > Preferences > Common):
            "Collect while sending E-Mails"
            "Collect while reading E-Mails"

Nor does this user have a "Collected addresses" subfolder under the Contacts folder.

Linux OpenSuse 11.2
            OX Version : 6.16.1 Rev3 ( 2010-04-23 11:06:42)

Comment

Please check if all database update tasks are executed successfully:
              Code:
              /opt/open-xchange/sbin/listExecutedUpdateTasks
              Additionally it may help to debug this if we can get the row from the database configuring the email address collection. Please fetch that with:
              Code:
              SELECT s.* FROM user_setting_server s JOIN login2user l ON s.cid=l.cid AND s.user=l.id WHERE l.uid='users login name';

Comment

On running the command "/opt/open-xchange/sbin/listExecutedUpdateTasks -n oxdatabase_8", it looks like all tasks are executed successfully - file with ouput is attached.

The query results content does not display well in a post preview, so it is attached also.

Thank you
                Attached Files

Comment

The UI does not display the options anymore if contact collection once is disabled. So enabling is only possible if it is enabled in the database:
                  Code:
                  UPDATE user_setting_server SET contact_collect_enabled=true WHERE cid=2 AND user=3;

Comment

That did it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X