X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passwordchange-script don´t work

Hi,

i try to use the passwordchange-script but i get the following error

21.04.2010 10:20-->Fehlermeldung: Es trat ein E/A-Fehler auf. (SRV-0002, 830591513-7)

and this entry in the open-xchange-log file

Code:
    Apr 21, 2010 10:20:13 AM com.openexchange.passwordchange.script.impl.ScriptPasswordChange update
    SEVERE: Passwordchange script returned exit code != 0
    Apr 21, 2010 10:20:13 AM com.openexchange.passwordchange.servlet.PasswordChangeServlet actionPutUpdate
    SEVERE: SRV-0002 Category=8 Message=An I/O error occurred exceptionID=830591513-7
    SRV-0002 Category=8 Message=An I/O error occurred exceptionID=830591513-7
    	at com.openexchange.passwordchange.script.impl.ScriptPasswordChange.update(ScriptPasswordChange.java:151)
    	at com.openexchange.passwordchange.PasswordChangeService.perform(PasswordChangeService.java:103)
    	at com.openexchange.passwordchange.servlet.PasswordChangeServlet.actionPutUpdate(PasswordChangeServlet.java:207)
    	at com.openexchange.passwordchange.servlet.PasswordChangeServlet.actionPut(PasswordChangeServlet.java:163)
    	at com.openexchange.passwordchange.servlet.PasswordChangeServlet.doPut(PasswordChangeServlet.java:127)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:619)
    	at com.openexchange.ajax.AJAXServlet.service(AJAXServlet.java:384)
    	at com.openexchange.ajax.SessionServlet.service(SessionServlet.java:165)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
    	at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.doServletService(AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.java:504)
    	at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Request.response(AJPv13Request.java:129)
    	at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.createResponse(AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.java:316)
    	at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13ConnectionImpl.createResponse(AJPv13ConnectionImpl.java:207)
    	at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13Task.call(AJPv13Task.java:346)
    	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
    	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
    	at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.java:737)
    	at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.java:763)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    Caused by: SRV-0002 Category=8 Message=An I/O error occurred exceptionID=830591513-6
    	... 19 more
    i changed in change_pwd_script.properties the entry for the file to use

at this moment the file only write the given param to log file

for any help

thy

outlow

ok still now, the script is called by ox but in my log file is see only a given 1 to the parameters

i don´t know why

Comment

im so stupid!

Ok i get from ox the needet parameters, but is it possible to give back an error message which is presented from ox to user?

Comment

password crypting

ok,

at the moment i can change in a test tabelle the user passwords with given param from ox

but now i have the next problem

we use crypt in ox for the passwords so i think i need the scalar who is using by ox to crypt the passwords

perhaps anybody know to find him?

thx

outlow

Comment

Working...
        X