Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Gui Community Edition

Hi,
    I have installed OX on OpenSues 11.2 via the repositoiry. There you can select the mobile gui. But if I try to connect I get :

* @author Stefan Preuss * */ session_start(); global $username, $passwd, $device, $available_modules, $module, $view, $webkit_powered_devices; include_once("config.php"); include_once("api/oxapi.php"); include_once("api/misc.php"); include_once("localization.php"); // for i18n // checking device // @todo: this should go into a temp config file which can be modified by users without the need // to modify this file!! $device = "default"; foreach ($webkit_powered_devices as $dev) { if (eregi($dev,$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'])){ $device = "iphone"; break; } } //if (eregi('iphone',$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) || eregi('ipod',$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'])) { // seems like an iphone or ipod // $device = "iphone"; //} // check login and try to authentificate user if ($_POST['cmd'] == "do_login" || $_GET['cmd'] == "do_login") { checkLogin($ox_server, $use_ssl); } include "device/".$device."/index.tmpl.php"; ?>

I also don't find anything about how to configure it.

Is it possible to use it with the community edition?
    If yes, how?

Thank You

Thomas Schneider

Hallo nochmal,
    hat noch niemand die Mobile Gui in Betrieb?
    Gruß
    Thomas Schneider

Comment

Hi Jonny12,

I think you must set the following Setting in the php.ini to "On".

short_open_tag = On (The standard of this setting is "Off").

Best wishes
      moah

Comment

It worked

Thank you, that was the right tip

Comment

but now I get this

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2,0/DST' instead in /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/api/oxapi.php on line 175

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2,0/DST' instead in /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/api/oxapi.php on line 175

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2,0/DST' instead in /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/api/oxapi.php on line 175

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2,0/DST' instead' in /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/api/oxapi.php:589 Stack trace: #0 /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/api/oxapi.php(589): DateTime->__construct() #1 /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/device/default/calendar/list.php(49): oXGetDisplayDate(Array, 1273687200000, 'D d.m.Y') #2 /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/device/default/index.tmpl.php(42): include('/srv/www/htdocs...') #3 /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/index.php(49): include('/srv/www/htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in /srv/www/htdocs/ox6-mobile/api/oxapi.php on line 589

Comment

Hi jonny12,

set the following variable in your php.ini to your timezone:

date.timezone = "America/Anchorage"

A list of supported timezones is here:

Best wishes
            moah

Comment

I changed the date.timezone to Europe/Berlin but no change

???

Comment

Hi,

you have restarted apache ?

Best wishes
                moah

Comment

Yes, several times and the whole computer.
                  Regards
                  Thomas

Comment

Working...
                  X