Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket #100

Hi,

I try use the OXtender for Thunderbird but I'm waiting until the ticket #100 are solved, open 5 months ago.

Since this tickey, new features are improved in the OXtender for Thunderbird, but this ticket isn't solved.

Somebody has this issue?, or it is something wrong in my OX instalation producing this issue?

The roadmap of OXtender includes solve this possible issue on ticket #100?

Thanks for your attention,

Joan

Hallo,

this problem has nothing to do with your OX installation, it is a general problem. You're right that new features are improved for the OXtender. But most of the development in the last few month was for a better stability. I try to resolve this problem next week and send you a debug package. Because fixing this problem can cause some side effects.

Would that be OK for you?

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Comment

Hello,

OK, I wil try your debug package...

... I thought that problem was my installation of OX-I know why nobody else complained of this issue ...

Thank for you attention and excuse my claim. It is very important for the deployment of OX in my company because some users don't want migrate to Outlook.

Joan

Comment

Trying the Nightly version

Hello,

I've been testing the latest versions of OXtender for Thunderbird Nightly and there are things that have improved and others did not. I summarize my tests with Windows XP, Thunderbird 3.6.3, 1.6.0-2 Lighthin 1.0b1 and OXtender 1.6.0-2 Nightly from 03.06.2010

- I can not change/modify/move a single event in Thunderbird

- I can only modify/move/change once a single occurrence of recurring event. I can not modify/move/change a single occurrence of recurring events that I've modify/move/change before

- I can not delete a single occurrence of a recurring event (part of Ticket # 100) who has never moved, but I can delete a single occurrence of a recurring if previouly I modify/move/change this ocurrence.

- I can only modify/move/change once a simple occurrence of a recurring event, I can not move a single occurrence of a recurring event that I have moved earlier.

- Recurring events seem to lose the entity when I modify/move/change simple occurrences, and then if I try eliminate all the recurring event in the thunderbird only has to be done by selecting an occurrence that we have never changed, then if I remove all the event occurrences the modified ocurrences are not removed on Thunderbird until we forced to synchronize with the OX.

Of course everything we do from Open-Xchange is synchronized correctly in Thunderbird.

My English isn't good, but if you want I can made a video of this issues.

Best regards,

Joan

Comment

Hello,

thanks for the detailed reports. Is there an error message if you try to modify or move a single event? I'm going to check why you can only modify an occurrence once.

I created a new ticket (#149) for deleting an occurrence. But I guess I can resolve this problem today.

The problem that the occurrences lose their entity is a good point, I'm going to check this too.

Best regards,
          Sebastian

Comment

Working...
          X