Clear All

• HTTP-API: folders

Hi,

i am playing around with the OX-HTTP-API. And have the following question:

In the Wiki i found:
    Get subfolders
    GET /ajax/folders?action=list

Parameters:

session – A session ID previously obtained from the login module.
    parent – Object ID of a folder, which is the parent folder of the requested folders.
    columns – A comma-separated list of columns to return. Each column is specified by a numeric column identifier. Column identifiers for folders are defined in Common folder data and Detailed folder data.
    tree – (Preliminary) The identifier of the folder tree. If missing '0' (primary folder tree) is assumed.
    allowed_modules – (Preliminary) An array of modules (either numbers or strings; e.g. "tasks,calendar,contacts,mail") allowed by requesting client. If missing, all available modules are considered.
    But the "allowed_modules"-Parameter doesn't work. I tried it with the value "tasks" and the numeric value "1". I always get all subfolders of the parentfolder.

Is it a Bug, or do I something wrong?

Thanks and bye
    moah
    Last edited by moah; 06-21-2010, 05:09 PM. Reason: edith: a "e" was missing

Hi,

this parameter is preliminary and might not be available with the current stable release yet. It also depends if additional modules like the new folder tree are installed.

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Hi,

this parameter is preliminary and might not be available with the current stable release yet. It also depends if additional modules like the new folder tree are installed.

Greetings
      Thanks, you are god !

I haven't installed the package "open-xchange-folder-json". Now it works.

Comment

Working...
      X