Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mail moving to other folder

Hi,

in the latest CVS Version of the OX Hyperion community edition, the frontend will stop working while moving a mail to a other folder. The rights of the destination folder are ok and the ox log say that the moving process is finished after 45ms without any errors, but the frontend shows the mail staying in the original folder while sandclock are running .... and running. There are no difference between drag and drop ore using the "move to" from the menu. When I manually refresh the frontend with the button (topright) the moved mail are shown correctly moved in the destination folder, but I can't move any other mail anymore. When I close my session an relogin, I can rerun this game with another mail with the the procedure.

Any ideas?

greet's Frank

Which browser do you use? If it's FF please try to install FireBug and check for any JavaScript Errors. You may also take a look to the JavaScript Console.

Comment

this error appears while moving the mail:

Code:
      oMainFolderTree.getNodeByFolderId is not a function
      http://localhost/concat_core.js line: 11286

Comment

Confirmed. I opened a new bug for this:

Thanks for your help.

Comment

no sweat, I see the capability of this project and will use this intensive .... without this small errors

Comment

Working...
          X