Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after installation no GUI is shown

Hi folks!

I just managed it to get OX installed on my OpenSuse 11.1 Vserver but i can not access it via web. Not via IP, not via Domain...if i try via ip it only shows me plesk default page. I made the installation exactly like described on the tutorial on the site.

Anybody out there who can give me a little hint?

Gabriel

Hi,

that Plesk thing is related to your VServer Provider - not to OX, please ask them how to run webservers on your machine or check the manuals.

Greetings

Comment

re

Sure thats right but if i run ip/ox6/ nothing happens instead of a 404 error thats the problem i have

Comment

Hi,

however, that depends on your webserver configuration. I'm afraid but we cannot forecast every possible vServer configuration specialty when writing those guides. The webserver configuration ist not OX specific. Even without /ox6/ (just another directory at your wwwroot) you should see some apache test site. Maybe your hosting provider has some guides or FAQ on this topic. I'm sure you're not the first user who wants to set up a webserver

Greetings

Comment

So not every webserver allows to install OX, doesn't it?

Comment

Well, you need admin (root) access to the server via SSH for example. If you're root you can reconfigure the webserver (Apache for example). You find configuration examples at the quick installation guide.

Comment

Working...
            X