Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to sync one or several defined calendars between iCal and OX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sync one or several defined calendars between iCal and OX?

Hallo,

I am using apple ical to manage my calendars. I have a local work calendar, a private google calendar (via caldav), and several OX public/team calendars like meeting rooms (unfortunately read only, via webdav).

I would like to sync only my local work calendar with my OX calendar. Right now, when I use Oxtender for Mac, all my calendars I have in iCal will be synced to my main OX Calendar. This includes my private google calendar and the other OX calendars I connected via webdav.

My Question:
    Is there a way to tell OXtender for Mac to sync defined calendars between iCal and OX? I would be very helpful to do that, even better if I could say sync this iCal calendar "A" with that OX calendar "A" and additionally this iCal calendar "B" with that OX calendar "B".

Does anybody know a solution for that? If not with oxtender than maybe with a workaround using google calendar or iPhone...?

Hope there is a smart mind out there who can solve this problem.

Thanks,
    Paul

In the current version of OXtender for Mac, this is not possible.

A ticket has been opened on that topic some time ago (see https://bugs.open-xchange.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14684) and it looks like an enhancement has been developed so that synchronization is constrained to the OpenXchange calendar on iCal.

I would guess that this enhancement will be part of the next release of OXtender for Mac.

Michaël

Comment

Hi Michaël,
      thanks for this information. I am really looking forward to this functionality. Hope it will be available soon.

cheers,
      paul

Comment

Working...
      X