X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrus Mailsetup

What do i have to do for emailsetup? I got errormessages like this:

Fehlermeldung: MSG-0010: Ordner nicht gefunden: INBOX

Fehlermeldung: FLS-0004: Kein Zugriff auf Dateispeicher: Exception while instanciating file storage implementation.

Error code undefinded: MSG-0010 Category=8 Message=Folder not found: INBOX execptionID=116242694-161

Do i have to create the cyrus imap users manualy?

Yes, you have.

<code>
    cyradm -u oxadmin localhost
    Password: (which you use for oxadmin)

cm user.alan_turing
    </code>

Comment

thx

it would be fine, if someone can edit the wiki.

im writing an little installscript for creating ox user and mailboxes. i will post it here later.

Comment

I've done so :-)

Comment

Nice thx.

And whats with fetchmail and postfix? When its the same way like my old ox mailserver, i configure it like this. But perhabs there is a new better way than fetchmail/postfix/amavis

Comment

There are varios ways to set up email, spamfiltering, malwarefiltering and so on.

This is one of the big advantages of Open-Xchange - you can integrate it into every mailsetup with all tools you want to use / you are experienced with.

Don't be afraid to start creating a howto of how to implement open-xchange in your favoured way

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by altariq View Post
              What do i have to do for emailsetup? I got errormessages like this:

Fehlermeldung: MSG-0010: Ordner nicht gefunden: INBOX

Fehlermeldung: FLS-0004: Kein Zugriff auf Dateispeicher: Exception while instanciating file storage implementation.

Error code undefinded: MSG-0010 Category=8 Message=Folder not found: INBOX execptionID=116242694-161

Do i have to create the cyrus imap users manualy?
              No, that does the imap plugin of open-xchange-admin for you, if you did set up cyrus correctly.
              Just use the createuser commandline tool

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/createuser

or use an RMI call

Comment

Working...
              X